Wedding Packages at the Beauty Spot
Since 1993 The Beauty Spot has provided West Cork brides with beauty treatments and advice prior to and on their wedding day.
Elaine and her team of expert beauty therapists and make up artists will guide you through your beauty routine from when you set your wedding date right through to your wedding day.
Make Up Application At The Beauty Spot
Bridal Make Up Application on Wedding Day €25
Bridal Make Up Trial €35
Bridesmaids, Family and Guests Make up €25 each
Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions €70
Individual False Lashes from €10
Strip Lashes €10
Yumi Lashes Lift and Tint your natural lashes €50 (patch test required)
Semi Permanent Mink Eyelash Extensions from €70
For a complete list of all beauty treatments available at The Beauty Spot please refer to our treatment list
Beauty Spot Wedding Services
Make up for bride and bridal party at The Beauty Spot Salon
Make up for bride and bridal party in the comfort of your own home or hotel
Each extra make up €45
Beauty Spot Call Out Wedding Day Service
4 Make-Ups Including bridal make up (includes call out fee) €190
Each extra make up €45
the Beauty Spot
Bridal Beauty Countdown
A Guide to Looking Fabulous on Your Big Day
6 Months Before
• Get serious about skincare. Consult your beauty therapist for a personalised daily skincare routine. Make appointments for monthly facials.
• Pay attention to nutrition. Bad food habits and too much caffeine mixed with wedding planning stress can transform a bride into a bridezilla.
• Decide on a beauty salon and hair salon for your wedding morning. Have a consultation, and arrange your appointments for the wedding morning.
• Do you want to visit a beauty salon or hair salon on your wedding day or would you prefer to be made up in the comfort of your own home or hotel?
3-4 Months Before
• Grow your nails if you want a natural nail for your wedding day. Have a manicure and allow your therapist decide on the frequency of your manicure. Everyone is going to be checking out that ring!
• Have a pedicure and allow your therapist advise you on the frequency of your pedicures.
• If you don’t normally wax, start now. Legs, bikini, underarms and eyebrows are all areas that can be waxed. No experimenting the week of your wedding.
• Exfoliating and moisturising your body is a must especially if your are going to be having a false tan.
4 – 6 Weeks Before
• Yumi Lashes Lift and Tint your natural lashes, lasting up to 6 weeks. Book your patch test
• Have your make up trial. This will leave you free to enjoy your wedding morning.
• If you need a helping hand to look slender in your wedding dress book a course of universal contour wraps
• The Beauty Spot provides male treatments which can be found in our brochure
• Treat yourself and your fiancé to a massage if preparations are making you stressed
• Have a manicure and pedicure. A Shellac nail polish will last perfectly for your wedding day and honeymoon.
• Get a leg wax, bikini wax, underarms and eyebrow wax. You want to be prepared for that honeymoon lingerie.
• Have a final facial. Your therapist will recommend one to give that bridal glow for your wedding day.
• Have a body exfoliation and false tan applied
• An eyelash tint will leave your eyes sparkling for weeks
Your Wedding Day
Use a tried and tested brand of eye drops if your eyes look red and tired. Eyelash Extensions are a must for today.
• Wear a button down shirt while getting your make up and hair done that can be easily removed
• Be sure to bring your lipstick for touch ups
• Take a deep breath and enjoy your big day!